LIBRARY CARDS @
WARRENTON COMMUNITY LIBRARY
Warrenton Community Library primarily serves citizens of the Warrenton area.
We also issue temporary cards for visitors and cards for eligible members of the ROCC program.
With your Warrenton Community Library Card you can place a hold on books at Astoria Public Library or Seaside Public Library and pick up your item at the Warrenton Community Library. Resident cards are free to all persons living within the district and temporary cards are available to visitors for a fee.
- All residents of the city of Warrenton may apply for a free library card by coming into the library! Please bring a picture ID and proof of your address (i.e. piece of mail).
- Print a Warrenton Community Library card application by clicking here.
- A parent or legal guardian must sign for minors, but children of all ages are welcome to get a card.
- Individuals under the age of 20, who reside in areas of Clatsop County not served by a public library, may apply for a free library card through the Reading Outreach in Clatsop County (ROCC) program.
- Sign your child up for a ROCC card by going to your nearest public library!
- If you live outside the city limits of Warrenton, you are also welcome to sign up for a card.
- Membership fees for out-of-town patrons are $5 for one month, or $10 for one year.